It’s not unusual for me to pick up the occasional one or two random drugstore items but it’s been awhile since I’ve done a proper drugstore haul. However, when I happened upon a nearly untouched display for the limited edition Spring 2017 Wet n Wild Queen of My Heart collection I couldn’t help myself. Everyone on YouTube who reviewed the collection did so months ago, so I thought I had missed my chance but then I found it at CVS where, of course, they jack up all the prices. If I had taken a moment to think about it I probably wouldn’t have grabbed so many items but I was so overcome at finding the collection I went kind of crazy.
I purchased the following items:
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in The Sweetest Bling ($5.29)
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Lilac to Reality ($5.29)
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Cheek & Lip Tint in Kiss Me If You Can ($5.29)
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Cheek & Lip Tint in Flirt on the Street ($5.29)
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Cheek & Lip Tint in Crush Upon a Time ($5.29)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in Hieroglyphic Heart ($3.39)
My total with tax ended up approximately $33 which is more than I usually spend on makeup at the drugstore in one go. Suffice it to say these were total impulse buys and I have some major regrets even though I have yet to try any of the products. The only three items that I’m going to try for sure are the blush sticks. As for the rest, I’m going to put them up on my blog sale so if you were interested in trying the highlighters or eye shadow trio but weren’t able to get your hands on them, now’s your chance.