Woohoo! My Holiday VoxBox from Influenster arrived today!
The Influenster VoxBox is a program in which active bloggers, vloggers, Twitter and Facebook users get to test out complimentary products in exchange for honest reviews. Not all Influensters will receive VoxBoxes. One’s ability to qualify depends on the specific badges one unlocks on the Influenster website. Influenster uses the badges to determine VoxBox eligibility. The more badges you earn, the better your chances of qualifying. Members, called “Influensters,” who receive VoxBoxes share their experiences and reviews via social media and the Influenster website, and Influenster.com gathers that user feedback and passes it along to the product companies. Influensters are able to spread the word about products to their followers/subscribers and can potentially influence product development.
I’ve been a Influenster member since June 2011 and the Holiday VoxBox is the second VoxBox I’ve received since joining.
The following products were included in my Holiday VoxBox:
- imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails: “Introducing imPress, the revolutionary way to apply nail polish! Featuring advanced technology, you will get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds — simply peel off, press on, and you’re done (no drying time!). imPress comes in 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, fun prints, classic darks and animal prints.” I received the “Working Girl” set, a black and silver crackle pattern.
- Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap: “Renew your skin with NEW Softsoap Coconut Scrub bar soap. Enriched with crush coconut extract, this bar soap gently exfoliates to renew your skin’s surface, while helping retain natural moisture for soft, supple skin. Also comes in two other exotic fragrances: Juice Pomegranate & Mango Infusions and Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel.”
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask: “Montagne Jeunesse’s face masks are jam packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious juicy fragrances. Influensters will receive one of the following flavors: Strawberry Souffle, Cucumber Peel Off, Passion Peel Off, Dead Sea Mud, Fruit Smoothie.” I received the Strawberry Souffle flavor.
- New York Color Liquid Lip Shine: “Straight from the city that never sleeps, New York Color’s Liquid Lipshine is uptown style at a down-to-earth price. With pure pigments that creat a 3-D gloss effect and vitamin E that provides shine and moisture, this product is perfect to keep lips looking and feeling fabulous this season. Comes in 10 shades from neutral nude, to berries & fuchsias.” I received the shade Nude York City.
- Mentos Pure Fresh Gum: “We’re sure you know Mentos, but did you know they have a sugarfree gum? Whether it’s before a holiday party, date or meeting, pop Mentos Pure Fresh Gum for a quick refresh! The crunchy outer shell conceals a green tea extract core that provides an immediate burst of coolness for long-lasting fresh breath. Its unique container keeps gum protected in your purse.”
- Larabar: “Made from only 2-9 ingredients, each Larabar is a delicious blend of just fruits, nuts and spices. Pure and simple, just as nature intended. Larabar comes in 19 delicious flavors.” I received the Cherry Pie flavor.
- Garden Botanika Lash Primer – “Take lashes from fine to fabulous. Simply brush on bare lashes, let dry, then apply mascara. Lengthens and thickens lashes; conditions them so they’re healthier, too. Small brush simplifies application. Use with our application.”
I can’t wait to give everything a try! Unlike my previous VoxBox which had a bath and body theme, this Holiday VoxBox has a good mix of cosmetics, skincare and even edible products. I already know that there’s one product I’ll love: the N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Nude York City. I raved about N.Y.C.’s revamped range of lip glosses, including that specific shade, back in January.