Ack, I’m just starting to catch up on reading all the blogs I’m following as well as the comments on my own blog. I’m so behind and I have another tag or two to complete…
I was tagged by Olivia of The Unknown Beauty Blog to do the Handwriting Tag.
I contemplated doing the tag in cursive…script…whatever you want to call it but, no, it’s too hideous. I’m so out of practice. I haven’t written in script since college. The only time I use cursive these days is to sign my checks or any official documents.
So rather than embarrass myself horribly by showing the world my butt ugly script, I’m going with print :p
- A sad tree.
- A pititful house with a path that goes nowhere.
- An alien with no hands because I suck at drawing hands. I used to be an X-phile (fan of The X-Files).
- Self-portrait of myself at 18.
The hardest part of this tag (or any tag) in my opinion is finding people who haven’t done the tag yet! So if anybody else is reading this I’m tagging YOU, too!
Rules: Get a piece of paper and write the answers to the following questions:
1. What is your name/blogger name?
2. What is your blog’s name/URL?
3. Write,”The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.”
4. What’s your favorite type of food?
5. What are some of your favorite makeup brands?
6. What are some of your nicknames?
7. What are some pictures you like to doodle?