My mom, who’s still in Taiwan, sent me another package. I was really excited the last time she said she would be sending me a package but then it turned out to be filled with nothing but food. This time she sent a much smaller box but it contained a lot of the things I wanted. Yay!
I’d wanted to try out the My Beauty Diary face masks that all the You Tubers and bloggers have been raving about. I can actually get these at drugstores in the Flushing, NY Chinatown but they’re $20+ per box there. My mom said that Watsons (an Asian drugstore chain) was running a special on the My Beauty Diary masks so she got me a bunch.
I now have the My Beauty Diary masks in the following varieties:
- Black Pearl
- Earl Grey Tea & Macaron
- Q10 Rejuvenating
- Blooming of Beauty (it appears to be a variety pack)
- Hello Kitty Strawberry Milk
- Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek blush. She bought PK301 Peach Macaron but I actually wanted OR302 Apricot Macaron. Oh well. Beggars can’t be choosers.
- Canmake Cream Cheek blush. She bought 05 Sweet Apricot which I wanted but I also wanted 04 Vitamin Orange.
- KATE gel eyeliner in Black and the KATE gel eyeliner brush.
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara. This isn’t actually for me. I asked my mom to buy it for my sister.
I think the green spray can is some sort of hydrating facial mist. I can read Japanese hiragana/katakana but can’t read Chinese, to my great shame. I believe it’s supposed to be all natural and derived from the loofah plant (or Sponge Cucumber as it says on the can).
My mom’s going to be in Taiwan for a couple more weeks. I’ll see if I can convince her to get me those blushes I want. Hehehe 😛